iMovie

I imported all my photos into iMove and then began the long and time consuming part. Timing

With all 1,074 photos imported in to the project I found that it was far to slow and went for to long. To cater for this issue I ended up deleting every second photo almost. Some areas needed more attention then others, the part where I had the plain flying was by far the most difficult. To mack it a smooth as possible I had to keep most of the photos although the problem of it being too slow was still an evident issue.

I ended up balancing this out by equally deleting photos as well as extending the time a photo was displayed for.

My final edited piece was cut from 2min 30sec to 1min 8sec but still managed to contain a smooth flowing type feel.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s